Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

does any1 else HATE shinyies????
Well I mean how you define rare is up to you, but shiny pokemon are less common than regular pokemon, which makes them less likely to be found by the average player if they're not looking for a shiny.

If you don't trust me you can google "youtuber shiny legendary soft reset pokemon ORAS" or something like that and watch people who recorded themselves soft resetting to find them. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it's not true. And I mean if I got lucky I still soft resetted for the pokemon, so SR does work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You don't have to like hackers, but that's not going to stop them. Sometimes people hack pokemon games for the greater good though, like to clone/make pokemon that people want and can use to help their pokemon adventure.

Go to GTS and look for like a snorunt or a starter pokemon, most times people want legendaries or shinies in return. I ran into that problem a lot when I was completing my pokedex. Legendaries are, well, legendary, and a lot of people want them so they try to get them however they can (by trading or even by hacking).

No problem, some shinies are just really, really ugly *cough* octillery *cough*

And that's not true, all the pokemon I have caught are legitimate, and to say that most shinies are hacked is rather rude and ignorant because a lot of people put hours upon hours into pokemon to catch shinies legitimately (such as myself).

An opinion isn't wrong, it's my opinion that shinies are cool, and your opinion that shinies are bad. And that's okay, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But to blindly spread hate over something that a lot of people put their time and patience into is impolite Sad

Just because you don't believe something, doesn't mean it's not true. SR is a viable way to catch shinies (legendaries specifically), and just because people have shinies doesn't mean they're hackers, and to consider those people as such is very mean Sad

Shiny locked means that the pokemon can't be caught as shiny in that game, so you'll have to use another game to catch them. Just like you can't catch the legendaries as shiny in X/Y, you can't catch kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, or deoxys as shiny in ORAS. Every other legendary you can though.
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Confide - Sep 30, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Confide - Sep 30, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Frost - Sep 30, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Frost - Sep 30, 2016, 02:53 PM