Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] [Smogon] [OU] Pelipper Moveset - Support
(Nov 19, 2016, 11:28 AM)Marcusube Wrote: That aside I'm assuming that all these Pelipper sets do not have Defog due to Pokebank not being available as well as the possibility of having a Drizzle Pelipper with the move but I still think Defog Pelipper is a viable option and will more than likely be available coming January

Definitely. It's a shame that Defog is so hard to get, but I believe that Defog will make it even better when it will finally have access to it.

(Nov 19, 2016, 11:28 AM)Marcusube Wrote: I wouldn't really say that a Specs Pelipper is viable in this metagame, or maybe not as viable as a support set due to the STAB combination of Water and Flying being easy to switch into by Bulky water types which still plague the metagame. It can work yes but it is relatively easy to check it especially due to how Stealth Rocks will wear it down after switching so many times

Thanks for pointing that out @Marcusube! This set was intended for lower tiers, but then I remembered that Drizzle is banned to OU. I'll probably delete it since it is definitely not very good in OU.

Thanks for the feedback :]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MINOR SPOILER] Pelipper Moveset- Support (Defensive/Offensive) - by croissant - Nov 19, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Pelipper Moveset- Support - by jadenzambon - Nov 23, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Pelipper Moveset- Support - by croissant - Nov 23, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Pelipper Moveset- Support - by Charlesd11 - Nov 23, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Pelipper Moveset- Support - by jadenzambon - Nov 23, 2016, 11:55 AM