Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My First VGC Team
First of all, don't get the idea of toxic stall in the current VGC meta when 1) Tapu Fini is common to block all status ailments, and 2) you need your own opposing Tapu (preferably Bulu / Koko to beat Fini) in order to have mild success, which is still doubtful. Like there's no way in heck this team will "work" in the current metagame or even the the future changes given how passive it is. Any Pokemon with the move Taunt is even threatening as well given most of your team requires setup in a way. Even some strong hyper offensive teams with Tapu Koko / Lele + Z-Earthquake Garchomp can kinda steamroll this team. You won't be able to get most of these setups down in time or get sufficient damage before your opponent gets better positioning. The only Pokemon that can deal with opposing Ground-types is Porygon2, when it will get worn down with significant damage. The rest of the team doesn't to synergize well enough to support each other, in fact, it just compounds those weaknesses to Ground, Fighting, and Psychic.

Honestly, if we were to consider rebuilding this team, it would be radically different to at least be competitively viable in the meta, and again don't know where to do you want to go from there. If I were you, consider keeping Gengar, Porygon2, and maybe the Salazzle, but I'd don't go with a toxic stall approach at all.

Messages In This Thread
My First VGC Team - by ShinyMudkip - Jan 14, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: My First VGC Team - by Black117 - Jan 15, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: My First VGC Team - by ShinyMudkip - Jan 17, 2017, 10:13 PM