Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Competitive Feedback
(Jan 17, 2017, 10:47 AM)Siqueirapowered Wrote: Regarding the first question, one thing I note that can (and should in my opinion) be done is revising the text better, sometimes I'm reading an analysis on a pokémon or a team report and see errors in writing and phrasing that makes me lose the train of thought because it doesn't make much sense; another thing is that I wish that (mostly in individual pokémon analysis) the author would go more in-depth, this generally isn't the case in team reports - though it happens here and there - since the writer usually knows more about that set since he'd played with it a lot beforehand.
And I don't have much to say about the second question without repeating myself.
Keep up the good work

Will speak for myself and the work I've done since my time here. Do try my best to keep the my writing as concise and clear as possible especially during the explanations so readers understand of how a certain sets, core, or individual Pokemon/strategy functions. Usually with set explanations, I try to find a balance between clear explanations, which I believe works best, than rather lengthy posts that'll lose the reader. However it doesn't do any justice to have an analysis of a certain Pokemon which doesn't provide much elaboration. Honestly, could explore every possibility about a set in a Pokemon from the moves, EV/IVs, items choice, etc to make it "viable", without boring the reader. Regarding any grammatical errors and phrasing, will ask people to "speak up" about any content I post that's "confusing" to read, or any form of clarification.

Messages In This Thread
Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 17, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Siqueirapowered - Jan 17, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 17, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Slec - Jan 17, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by RebornFX - Jan 20, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 21, 2017, 05:57 AM