Poll: Do you think Emolga will be viable in VGC 2017?
Yes!
Uh...no.
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Emolga is Actually Viable This Format?! - with 0kamii
(May 10, 2017, 10:30 AM)0kamii Wrote: @EemsRoro Before I give you some feedback, two things: 1) Is Metagross on your team, or Gyarados? They're both listed here and I'm not sure which one you're actually using. 2) No, you haven't worn me out. It's fun to try and figure out a strategy to make Emolga shine. Maybe we'll even get it on the tier list before Worlds, huh? Wink

Also, I mentioned you over at the weekly meet and greet. Did you notice?

I dropped Gyarados and Lele for Metagross and Fini.. So far, I don't have a good handle on Eevee boosting teams, or I'm still lacking experience, which seems more likely. That would be amazing but I'm feeling discouraged as of late, realizing that there won't be many more VGC events going on for the Summer because of regionals, internationals then worlds... At least we have some time before mid season showdown for LA in June, hopeful to bring a decent Emolga team to it.

I'll go and check it out. I'm out of the country most of this month and my current international SIM card doesn't give me decent service nor does my hotel...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emolga is Actually Viable This Format?! - with 0kamii - by EemsRoro - May 10, 2017, 01:04 PM