Poll: Do you think Emolga will be viable in VGC 2017?
Yes!
Uh...no.
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Emolga is Actually Viable This Format?! - with 0kamii
(May 27, 2017, 08:26 AM)0kamii Wrote: @EemsRoro I'll evaluate the updated version of your team later, okay Eems? My laptop is current being debugged, and until it gets working I can't even run battles on Showdown. But I do have some things in development that I think you and everyone else will like! So be on the look out for that, okay?

@ToxicTarrn Please do! Let me know how it goes, and if you find a strategy using Emolga that I haven't yet tried, please let me know. I love to see trainers get creative with their teams. After all...no shame wins the game!

- 0kamii

I ended up using the Ashton Cox Viriginia Emolga team, seemed to do decent, I could have done better if I wasn't distracted or get busy during the match also if I had more practice with it. I'm going to a VGC event and try to use it again, so I can get more familiar with it before I put it aside. 

I've been trying to figure out how to use Emolga in the upcoming Tiny Tourney but I'm thinking of giving Emolga a rest this event and trying a different strat; Perish Trap. Thanks again for this awesome post and all your help with the replys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emolga is Actually Viable This Format?! - with 0kamii - by EemsRoro - Jun 4, 2017, 09:01 PM