Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello. Or should I say "Alola!"
Hello  Smile

I also tend not to play competitive, even though I have a pretty good team. It's more that I get frustrated at the number of tapu kokos that people use on Sun and Moon. I can probably still offer a bit of advice.
Breed pokemon that have good IVs, which (on S/M) you can check once you unlock the ability for hatching a load of eggs. If you want something to breed for good IVs, I can give you a 6IV ditto that I have spare. It's quite helpful. Unless you already have your own magic.
Then you want to make sure you can cover as many types as possible. You can do this easiest through giving your team a variety of move types. You should make sure that there's no common weakness, which in my case is often ice types.

Anyway, I could say SO much more but to prevent myself from rambling forever I'm going to stop here. If you want anything else from me, I'll be around the forums. I look forward to seeing you around in the future.  Big Grin
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3

Messages In This Thread
Hello. Or should I say "Alola!" - by Dan - Apr 23, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: Hello. Or should I say "Alola!" - by TheAlmightySancho - Apr 24, 2017, 08:13 AM
RE: Hello. Or should I say "Alola!" - by Dan - Apr 24, 2017, 08:44 AM