Poll: Do you think Alomomola will be viable in VGC 2017?
Yes!
No...
Maybe?
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Alomomola Takes Priority! - with 0kamii
(May 24, 2017, 12:38 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. I've had quite a few things in development. But...wow. I can't begin to thank you enough for the compliment, Retro. Congratulations on your team's success. How's it been doing since? Surely you've improved it, and I'd love to know the mechanics behind your team, especially if I've been helping you out. At least indirectly. And who knows, maybe our names will be on the VGC bracket! Only time will tell, but I look forward to seeing our names there together, if and when that comes to fruition. Battle onwards, amigo! Smile

- 0kamii

@0kamii Well, glad my compliment made you smile! But anyways, since you asked about my team......
My Trick Room team uses the same setup that we've seen a lot of this Metagame. That is, Porygon2 as my main setter. This Porygon2 is different from most other Porygon2s, however. You see, it has a Modest Nature, and nearly 252 ev's in Spec. Atk. Now, I know you are probably thinking about how dumb that is, but let me continue. Porygon2 has enough bulk to survive nearly anything, even though I haven't put too much investment into its defenses. Heck, I'm living through STAB Z-Earthquakes from Garchomp with decent amounts of HP left in the end.What does this accomplish? It means that P2 is a huge wall, that honestly may be my best attacker. Seriously. It OHKO'S ALL THE TIME. Anyways, though, it's movement is the standard one (Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Recover, and the aforementioned Trick Room). Holds the Eviolite.
What do you think so far? Do you like it? I'll probably tell you more later. Personally, though, Porygon2 is probably my favorite thing on this team.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
Alomomola Takes Priority! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - May 8, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Alomomola Takes Priority! - with 0kamii - by RetroTyphlosion - May 24, 2017, 04:27 PM