Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I Used My Master Ball...and I Regret It!
@ToxicTarrn So your story is a bit similar to Story 1 about the Noibat. Yeah, I can completely understand that giddy feeling you get when you find the pokemon you wanted so much. And I also understand how logic and reason seems to fly out the door once that happens. I wonder, do you still have Sparkles, or has he since been lost in transfer?

@wartty I know the pain there, friend. I remember surfing through Dragon's Den and finding a Dratini for the first time too. I added it to my team without realizing you could get a better one from the master a few minutes later. I still have that Extreme Speed Dragonite, I used it for my living dex. May he be immortalized in this way forever.

@Skyla But it's a Shiny! Even if it has a bad nature you should be happy. And in Pearl version too! That's a 1/8192 chance. Much rarer than today. The Exeggcute I mentioned in Story 3 has a Quirky nature, so that's not the greatest and I'm still glad to have it. I don't think it was a waste. A pre-Gen 6 Shiny is quite a treasure indeed, so you should feel proud of yourself! Smile
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
I Used My Master Ball...and I Regret It! - by 0kamii - May 21, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: I Used My Master Ball...and I Regret It! - by 0kamii - May 21, 2017, 12:24 PM