Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I Used My Master Ball...and I Regret It!
@Oddish 4 ever Hey, Oddish! I actually did the same thing the first time I played Alpha Sapphire. I didn't think that they'd throw a mythical pokemon into the main story, so I've used my Master Ball on Rayquaza too. I guess Deoxys' appearance blindsided everyone, huh?

@ToxicTarrn I would love to see a screenshot of your beloved Sparkles. That'd be really cool to see a pokemon that you caught in Gen 4 transferred all the way up tp Gen 7. Also, the second half of your comment may have given me a new idea for a post! Stay updated and see! Wink

@Blank Under 100, and then 602 resets? In Platinum?! It sounds to me like you are a full-odds hunter, and that means you have my utmost respect. I never thought of resetting my game so that I could have a guaranteed capture method in the event that I'm really unlucky with a catch. Obviously, I don't think I'll start doing this, but if you're willing to play through an entire game, and then full-odds hunt a Shiny every time just to have a guaranteed capture...power to you my friend! Bravo, indeed!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
I Used My Master Ball...and I Regret It! - by 0kamii - May 21, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: I Used My Master Ball...and I Regret It! - by 0kamii - May 22, 2017, 07:04 AM