Poll: What should the guild's 1st breeding event be?
This poll is closed.
Pikachu Clones
9.09%
1 9.09%
Fossil Pokemon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Surprise Us!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Amethyst 0mega - A Breeder's Guild (My 100th Post Celebration)!
(Jun 5, 2017, 12:58 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion I'll tell you later, companero. I'm not going to blurt that secret out on the public forum. That information is reserved for guild members only.

@TestarudoRi I'm glad you aren't salty about wanting to be tested. Thanks for understanding the necessity. Alright, here's your entrance exam.

Pokemon: Pachirisu
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Timid
Egg Move(s): Follow Me, Fake Tears

I think this is pretty simple. Shouldn't be too hard for an experienced breeder such as yourself. What say you? How long do you think it'll take to churn out this little guy?

- 0kamii
Okay I will run you through the process of what I would do in order to get that pokemon ready.  First I would of course check my pokebank pachirisu's and see if there is a female with the HA and if there is not I would check my friend safaris and hunt one down.  Next I would use one of my favorite sites and see if there is a male pokemon or pokemons from the fairy or field group that can easily learn the moves follow me and fake tears and get them the moves and start breeding until I got a female hidden ability pachirisu with the HA with egg moves.  Then I would breed the pokemon with my 6IV ditto that has a destiny knot and wait till I get a female pachirisu with HA that has the timid nature.  After that I would give the female pachirisu the everstone and breed till it is flawless.  As for the amount of time it would take, that is tough.  a lot of it has to do with how lucky I am.  If I had to make a guess with average to bad luck (which is what I have) probably around 4-8 hours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amethyst 0mega - A Breeder's Guild (My 100th Post Celebration)! - by TestarudoRi - Jun 5, 2017, 01:08 PM