Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] My Initial Thoughts of the "Sun & Moon" Sequels
@"écarlate" Do not tease me with mental images of that marine mongrel. That was probably the one rumored Alola form I wanted most that we didn't get. Honestly, my heart drowns just thinking of the disappointment.

@wartty Oh, don't you worry. I'm 100% certain that Gen 4 remakes are on their way. That side company that handles all the remakes can't just be twiddling their thumbs until Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon launch day. I think they've got a surprise for us. It'l be awesome to play through Sinnoh with my Empoleon again!

@RetroTyphlosion Yes! For the love of Arceus, Game Freak please give us back the following Pokemon mechanic! Forget the Battle Frontier, just give us that...please...

@stephenWITNESS You...evil...evil man, stephen. For a split second I thought that was real. And now the disappoint from last fall bubbles up from within the bowels of my distain. Thank you for awakening the dormant evil in my soul... Dodgy

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Initial Thoughts of the "Sun & Moon" Sequels - by 0kamii - Jun 7, 2017, 05:59 PM