Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Electric-Types
30.00%
3 30.00%
Alolan Forms
50.00%
5 50.00%
Shadow Pokémon
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon!
@"écarlate"

Gees. It seems I've been had. I guess I should've been more specific in my post, it was only a matter of time before someone ran the calcs. Well, écarlate, I appreciate the constructive criticism, but upon second glance it seems you're right. I forgot to account for the fact that most of the people with which I have these 'recreational' battles don't have IV bred, EV trained teams. Usually, I can just pull six mons out of my boxes and win, and since most of my friends love fast, Special Attackers like Alakazam, Bisharp was a logical choice.

Honestly, I didn't run the calcs for this because it was labelled 'recreationals,' not OU, or Ubers. Guess I should've been more careful. But anyway, I didn't include Knock Off because Knock Off is only accessible by transfer, and I was going off of a Gen 7 legal Bisharp only, which doesn't naturally get Knock Off. So, yeah. That was that. Undecided

Also, that set you pulled looks like the same one featured on the Smogon Bisharp page. I wanted to steer away from that because I didn't want people thinking I was lazy and stole sets. But no, I didn't find your post rude or negative. In fact, I appreciate the bluntness. Next time I make a set for recreationals, I'll be sure to quantify it as a personal usage set only. Thanks for the analysis.

- 0kamii

P.S. Oi, this is why I hesitate to use any of the foreign words I know. I always get something wrong... Dodgy
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 3, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by wartty - Jul 3, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 3, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by croissant - Jul 3, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 3, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by LittleFoxS - Jul 4, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 5, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by Reis - Jul 5, 2017, 02:07 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 7, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon! - by LittleFoxS - Jul 7, 2017, 09:22 AM