Poll: Should Amethyst 0mega start hosting tournaments?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
87.50%
7 87.50%
No...
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which Region Do You Call Home? - with 0kamii
(Jul 13, 2017, 08:12 AM)0kamii Wrote: Wow! Only up for a day and already eight comments. That's a new record for me. There's a lot of good stuff here, so let's see if I can respond to it all!

@RetroTyphlosion I only ever played through HeartGold and SoulSilver, the remakes. But I can still agree that there is a certain charm to traveling two separate regions and collecing 16 badges. Frankly though, I've already sunk 400+ hours into my Moon version and 200+ into my Sun version. I almost forget what it's like to collect badges as opposed to doing trials. Just me?

@Sharkfang2193 There is an undeniable Japanese-esque aesthetic to the Johto region, especially the Bell Tower in Ecruteak City. Malie Garden was a fantastic callback to this. Also, I like Cyndaquil, but I still think I'll choose Totodile when I play through Gen 2 again. Typholosion makes the game too easy. Big Grin

@Reis Yay, someone I tagged actually responded! I love Undella Town. As a gym town it was kind of underwhelming, but the visuals were just spectacular. The coastal environment was very serene, and the people were very friendly. It was a really good edition to the dark, industrial feel that the rest of Unova had.

@AniMangelo You don't have to describe anything, AniMangelo. Everyone in the community fell head over heels for Alola. I don't think there's much to explain. The region kind of does the talking for you. Wouldn't you agree?

@Brockahly Mossdeep City, huh? Fascianting choice. If you love the ocean so much, why not Sootopolis City? You can't get much closer to the ocean than that. But yes, I have a soft-spot for astronomy, so I guess the space station puts it in good running. Also, you get Beldum there! And Metagross is awesome!

@FireTaco [Image: ditto.png]

@Corrosion2424 Another person that settled in their first region. No problem with that. I see you also live in Fortree. Looks like we're going to be neighbors.

- 0kamii

I think you're confusing Undella town with something else.
[Image: 300px-Undella_Town_Spring_BW.png]
This is Undella town, unless it's different in BW2, but I remember it as my worst nightmare, walking into Cynthias house..
also i refresh the page every 5 minutes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Region Do You Call Home? - with 0kamii - by Reis - Jul 13, 2017, 08:32 AM