Poll: About what should be my next "Our Teams From" post?
This poll is closed.
Johto
50.00%
4 50.00%
Hoenn
25.00%
2 25.00%
Sinnoh
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii
O.K time to dig in the memory vault

The first member of my team was charmander had a tough time picking between squirtle and charmander because i loved reptile's but overall i just had to go with charmander and as it turned into a charizard things just got more exciting.

Second member was victreebel simply because it's name sounded like it would bring me victory and it did in many battles

Third member was Beedrill i love honey so it makes perfect sense to have a giant bee right Big Grin

Fourth member was Arbok having a cobra with a face on it's body that strike fear into the enemy need i say more

Fifth member was Lapris it really helped me when it came to dealing with type's such as ground and fire also because blizzard was op

Sixth and final member was Ryhorn not only was it a power house it was also sturdy so it could take a beating

So these were the six that made up my Kanto team as for my M.V.P it's kind of a double edged sword but i'm going to have to say ryhorn it won me many battles but at the same time time i lost alot it had horn drill which was kind of like my ace up my sleeve it was either it hit and get me the win or miss and give me the ultimate defeat.

As for this series it's a YAY for me cant wait to talk about my johto and sinnoh team there what i consider my favorite throughout all the gens
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.

Messages In This Thread
Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 24, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by Sharkfang2193 - Jul 24, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by Reis - Jul 24, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 26, 2017, 10:11 AM