Poll: About what should be my next "Our Teams From" post?
This poll is closed.
Johto
50.00%
4 50.00%
Hoenn
25.00%
2 25.00%
Sinnoh
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii
Wow! Only up for two days and so many replies. Thanks so much, everyone! These have been super fun to read, and your stories are all very interesting. To show my appreciation, I thought I'd flesh our your teams a little more. Wink

@Sharkfang2193's Team:

Charizard Victreebel Beedrill Arbok Lapras Rhyhorn

Your team probably has the most in-depth explanation. And it was very intriguing to read and to see your thought process while building the team. It sounds like you had fun with that Rhyhorn, and if and when they ever make another Gen 1 remake, I'm sure you'll use the same team again!

@Reis' Team:

Bulbasaur Victreebel Lapras Moltres Kangaskhan

I agree with you, by the way. Gen 1 is my least favorite too, but it was the beginning of the whole series. Like anyone expected it to be perfect?

@RetroTyphlosion:

Eh, no team.

That's unfortunate, as the Gen 1 games and their remakes are very fun to play! But yes, Johto looks like the clear winner for the next one. I'll be posting that in the near future. Maybe next Friday.

@Corrosion2424's Team:

Blastoise Pidgeot Butterfree Lapras Nidoking Kabutops

Your third favorite? Dare I ask which is number one?

@stephenWITNESS' Team:

Venusaur Nidoking Ninetales Vaporeon Kabutops Slowbro

Nice to see someone else using an Eeveelution in their playthrough! I used a Vaporeon the first time I played Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. Unfortunately, that file got corrupted on Citadark Isle, and I was forced to play the game all over again. The second time however, I chose a Jolteon and...well, now look at me! Big Grin

@FireTaco's Team:

Venusaur Rhydon Ninetales Starmie Scyther magneton:

It takes a strong, strong trainer to walk everywhere! I applaud you, FireTaco! Sweet team, by the way. Love the use of Ninetales over Arcanine. I always preferred the fox.

Everyone:

Interestingly enough, I'm counting one Charmander, two Squirtle (including me), and three Bulbasaur. I guess according to this sample size, Venusaur is the actual most popular starter. Who'd knew?

Charmander Squirtle Squirtle Bulbasaur Bulbasaur Bulbasaur
- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 24, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by Reis - Jul 24, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 26, 2017, 10:11 AM