Poll: About what should be my next "Our Teams From" post?
This poll is closed.
Johto
50.00%
4 50.00%
Hoenn
25.00%
2 25.00%
Sinnoh
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii
Oh man. First team through Kanto, huh? Well then, guess I'm gonna have dig through the ol' brain vault for the memories!

The first Pokemon game I ever played was actually Fire Red, when I was around 8-9 years old! I caught most of the dex, and a lot of the Pokemon on my team were swapped around for the fun of using all the Pokes, but these are the stories of the ones that ended up on my final team when I beat the game!

I remember starting with Charmander, because my cousin told me he turned into a giant Dragon, and my 8-9 year old self loved Dragons! I was so creative, I named him "RED"  Big Grin

My second party member was a Pidgey I named "WINGS" because, like I said, I was a very creative child. Fun little fact- in her honor, every time I play a new Pokemon generation, I catch the starting flying type and name it Wings!

A friend from school told me I could catch Pikachu in Viridian Forest, so I made sure to do just that! So after a LONG *** TIME of going through encounters to get one, I caught her and named her "PIKA"! 

A short time after catching PIKA, I caught an Oddish that I named "ONION", because he obviously looks like an onion...

Somewhere along the way, I picked up a Nidoran(m) and named it "SPIKE" because of the spike on his head. Once he evolved into Nidoking, he quickly became the face of my party. He just looked so freakin' cool!

I got that Lapras later in the game and named her "SALLY". To this day, I am still unsure why "SALLY" was the name that came to mind when I got her...

So, when the eighth badge was obtained, the Elite Four defeated, and Gary taken down, my Champion team consisted of RED the Charizard, WINGS the Pidgeot, PIKA the Raichu, ONION the Vileplume, SPIKE the Nidoking, and SALLY the Lapras! They were my best friends, and definitely one of my favorite story teams I've ever used

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 24, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by Reis - Jul 24, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jul 26, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Our Teams From Kanto! - with 0kamii - by ScottyThunder - Jul 26, 2017, 06:52 PM