Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon)
(Oct 9, 2017, 10:36 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Hi everyone, sorry some people seem to be waiting for a while until we are both online, I am having a very busy week at the minute with a lot going on IRL. In general I will be online most of thursday and will catch up with the 4 that have already made requests as well as any that appear between now and then if people are online.
Additionally:
@jadeturtle13 
I still need to hatch a couple of the eggs that are sitting there (unless you want to hatch them, they are in luxury balls already anyway) but other than that I am able to trade yours when you are ready with whatever you are trading me

@Jmacks434
If I see you online earlier I will trade the dratini, if not hopefully you will be online thursday at some point that I am as well

@Uri
I can also trade yours at any time since they are already pre-prepared in the giveaway boxes of my PC storage

@RetroTyphlosion 
Since yours was a bigger list I will need to grab a few from bank to see what can be replaced and what I will run out of while trading but that is on my end so I will sort that and if not sooner as mentioned previously Thursday would be Ideal for trading
Also I forgot to initially add this to your bit, if you have any interesting breedjects I would be happy to take them in return, I will probably use them to breed for my battle collections and put the breedjects I get as additions to the giveaway since I plan on updating it soon anyway with new Pokémon

@Tenebris_Kane Take your time. I'm stressed too, and I can wait. I have interesting breedjects, including Mawile, any starter, Rotom, and others. I also have a decent collection of ApriBalls, including Moon Ball Eevee.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon) - by RetroTyphlosion - Oct 9, 2017, 01:38 PM