Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon)
@AverageJoe 
That shouldn't be a problem, as I said to the others I hope to catch up with a lot of my breeding etc on thursday anyway so I will be online most of the day and will keep a rough eye out for whoever is online at the time

@jadeturtle13
You will only be able to get ferroseed with hidden ability if you have it appear in a friends friend safari which has 3 different Pokémon appearing. If there are only 2 types appearing then one condition is not met so hidden abilities will not appear. you need to have been online at the same time as the person once and they need to have become champion in their X/Y game

@RetroTyphlosion 
I already have mawille bred a few times with standard sets and I have bred a Rotom wash. However I would be interested in other rotom-breedjects
I also would be happy to recieve apricorn ball mons as well as some starters if you can spare those especially any interesting sets you have bred for I would be interested to learn and try out at some point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon) - by Tenebris_Kane - Oct 10, 2017, 01:15 AM