Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] EVENT POKEMON GIVEAWAY! GET ONE OF EACH EVENT POKEMON FOR FREE LEARN HOW NOW
(Jan 2, 2015, 08:51 AM)GiveAway Wrote: List of Pokemon STILL AVAILABLLE! (CROSSED OUT Names Means That Pokemon Is Finished)

Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Darkrai
Manaphy
Phione
Regigigas
Heatran
Shaymin
Arceus
Reshiram
Victini
Zekrom
Kyurem
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Meloetta
Genesect[/size][/b][/size]

REMEMBER TO POST YOUR IGN AND YOUR FC PLUS THE TWO POKEMON YOU WANT WHICH IS FROM THE LIST ABOVE!
NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY ASK FOR 2 POKEMON AND CANNOT BE THE SAME 2 POKEMON!

GIANT CHANGE READ PLEASE!
I have noticed that I have WAY to many requests to fill out and because of this I want to CHANGE it up a bit to insures that you get your pokemon and get it faster! I've decided that the NEW way of how this is going to work is that people who want Non-Event Legendary Pokemon (e.g Giratina, Palkia Zapdos etc) will trade me through the use of the GTS and GTS ONLY ( all details of how to trade me through GTS is below) as it will make it not only faster to trade it over to you but it saves your time and my time! People who are who desire a Event Pokemon (Darkrai, Shaymin, Mew) will trade me through FC Trading such as the method shown above with your fc,ign etc. With all due of respect thank you for staying with me as I assure you that this method will make my life easier and yours truly happier! Smile  

TRADING THROUGH GTS (Non-Event Pokemon)
If you requested a Pokemon that IS not an Event Pokemon I will do Trades on the GTS just simply catch a zigzagoon and put "ServerDavid" in the info box which I will THEN trade you the wanted Pokemon!

TRADING THROUGH FC (Event Pokemon)
Add Me On Your DS Using This Friend Code: 0275-9882-1101
And My IGN: Giver

[Image: Funny-Pokemon-Pikachu-Yellow-And-Cute-5-...7d8db1.jpg]  
Ryan?
forever alone...

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANT FREE Legendary/Event Pokemon Giveaway! - by RagnoroX - Jan 3, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: FREE EVENT/LEGENDARY POKEMON GIVEAWAY! WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING MORE REQUESTS! POST NOW - by Thedrake130 - Jan 7, 2015, 10:21 PM
. - by WedGHead - Jan 8, 2015, 03:18 AM
Event pokemon - by Trainerdramatic - Jan 10, 2015, 06:16 AM