Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] EVENT POKEMON GIVEAWAY! GET ONE OF EACH EVENT POKEMON FOR FREE LEARN HOW NOW
(Jan 2, 2015, 08:51 AM)GiveAway Wrote: List of Pokemon STILL AVAILABLLE! (CROSSED OUT Names Means That Pokemon Is Finished)
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON JANUARY 12th - 15th AFTER that I Will Most Likely Do Powersaves Service but for now this is all I've got for yah Smile

Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Celebi x2
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi x1
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Darkrai
Manaphy
Phione x3
Regigigas
Heatran
Shaymin x2
Arceus x2
Reshiram
Victini
Zekrom
Kyurem
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion x1
Keldeo x2
Tornadus x1
Thundurus
Landorus x1
Meloetta x2
Genesect

Heart  Heart  Heart Thanks to those who +Rep me! It shows the luv! Heart  Heart  Heart

IF YOU REALLY WANT A SINGLE POKEMON IN YOUR COLLECTION THAT YOUR MISSING I WILL
KINDLY ENOUGH TRADE YOU THAT POKEMON IF YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND POST YOUR WANTED POKEMON ON THIS POST! REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR FC AND IGN IN THE PM AND ON THIS POST AS WELL! (I WILL ONLY DO A SINGLE POKEMON)

NOTE: THIS POKEMON WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE LEGITIMATE POKEMON AND IS PROBABY GOING TO BE HACKED IN THROUGH POWERSAVES!

REMEMBER TO POST YOUR IGN AND YOUR FC PLUS THE TWO POKEMON YOU WANT WHICH IS FROM THE LIST ABOVE!
NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY ASK FOR 2 POKEMON AND CANNOT BE THE SAME 2 POKEMON!

GIANT CHANGE READ PLEASE!
I have noticed that I have WAY to many requests to fill out and because of this I want to CHANGE it up a bit to insures that you get your pokemon and get it faster! I've decided that the NEW way of how this is going to work is that people who want Non-Event Legendary Pokemon (e.g Giratina, Palkia Zapdos etc) will trade me through the use of the GTS and GTS ONLY ( all details of how to trade me through GTS is below) as it will make it not only faster to trade it over to you but it saves your time and my time! People who are who desire a Event Pokemon (Darkrai, Shaymin, Mew) will trade me through FC Trading such as the method shown above with your fc,ign etc. With all due of respect thank you for staying with me as I assure you that this method will make my life easier and yours truly happier! Smile  
s..m..a..l..l......l..e..t..t..e..r..s......r..a..f..f..l..e.....s..t..a...r..t..s....J..a..n.....10.t.h....
..f...r...e...e.......s..h..i...n...y.....m...e...w......f...o....r......f..i..r..s..t......p..e..r..s..o..n.....t..o.......s....a....y.....I.....l...o...v...e...D...a...v...i...d......i...n....p...o...s...t...

TRADING THROUGH GTS (Non-Event Pokemon)
If you requested a Pokemon that IS not an Event Pokemon I will do Trades on the GTS just simply catch a zigzagoon and put "ServerDavid" in the info box which I will THEN trade you the wanted Pokemon!

TRADING THROUGH FC (Event Pokemon)
Add Me On Your DS Using This Friend Code: 0275-9882-1101
And My IGN: Giver

[Image: Funny-Pokemon-Pikachu-Yellow-And-Cute-5-...7d8db1.jpg]  
Ryan?
forever alone...

For People Who Already Received Their Pokemon Heres a GIANT Event that you can get into which Ill be doing NEXT/AFTER.

Ill be doing a SHINY LEGENDARY/EVENT Pokemon giveaway after EVERY single one of the listed Pokemon above are crossed out! Note: These Legendarys are LEGIT and are through soft resetting! Now you might just
be curious why I'm doing such a nice thing creating a giant giveaway such as this one... well the answer is simple! Im personally getting too old for Pokemon and I really just wanted to give back to the community! These pokemon that are listed above have been with me since forever... and I felt like its time to let go and start off a new life like playing skyrim for-say xD

MORE INFO ON RAFFLE HERE -----> http://goo.gl/Ac70x8 <------

IF I HAVE MISSED YOU PLEASE PM ME STATING WHAT PAGE # YOUR LAST POST WAS AND THE POKEMON! apologies...Im..tired..

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANT FREE Legendary/Event Pokemon Giveaway! - by RagnoroX - Jan 3, 2015, 09:51 PM
. - by WedGHead - Jan 8, 2015, 03:18 AM
RE: FREE EVENT/LEGENDARY POKEMON GIVEAWAY! WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING MORE REQUESTS! POST NOW - by Trainerdramatic - Jan 10, 2015, 06:11 AM
Event pokemon - by Trainerdramatic - Jan 10, 2015, 06:16 AM