Poll: Did you think 'Oai'i' was a real name?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
61.54%
8 61.54%
No...
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii
(Oct 9, 2017, 08:43 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I am pretty bad when it comes generating anything but fantasy sounding names (I play and sometimes run D&D games giving me some experience) but they don't really have much meaning so for in game name I usually use either a random name or my real name. so not much interesting generally.

However, I much prefer my user name Tenebris Kane which I now use for most online gaming, after a while trying to come up with a User name with meaning behind it I translated the meaning of my name and since it was already interesting (the meaning for my names reads as The Dark Warrior). I used a mixture of latin for darkness and a slight variation from my last name to create the user name: Tenebris Kane and I have since stuck with it through the years.
@Tenebris_Kane I have a character named Tenebris in Pillars of Eternity 2, also taken from latin's word for darkness, that's pretty cool Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda

Messages In This Thread
RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - by PerchPond - Oct 9, 2017, 09:08 AM