Poll: Did you think 'Oai'i' was a real name?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
61.54%
8 61.54%
No...
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii
I have used my first name, and my middle name. I have also used Korah, a shortened version of chakora which is a mythical bird in Hindu mythology that rests on moonbeams. I have used names starting with G, since my middle name[the one I have always went by in my personal life] starts with the same letter. I have taken my full name and used the existing letters to make other names, such as Doran, and Lonan, Vesper is a french name meaning star or celestial if I recall and I have used that as well. I try to have a different one each game, to differentiate what game the pokemon came from but at the same time I wonder if I should stick with the same name for consistency. Using the trainer ID to tell the games apart. Though I think the unique names for each game give it a fresh feel each time. And if I were to use the same name for each there would be that sense of continuation. So I draw from various sources each time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - by Zhovul - Oct 10, 2017, 03:26 PM