Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Would You Name Your Pokémon Version? - with 0kamii
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and tonight creativity reigns supreme!

Recent I've been thinking about what I would do if I was in charge of creating the next pokémon game. Aside from the usual things like new pokémon, new moves, more in-depth characters, and a gripping plot, I was thinking that my versions of the games would need cool/creative titles to draw in the players. So I'm going to nix the mandatory exposition today and ask:

What Would You Name Your Pokémon Version? - with 0kamii
[Image: NW7mZ1A.png]

I think, if it were up to mean, I'd start getting more multidimensional with my pokémon titles. For my duel versions, I'd go with Pokémon Eminence and Pokémon Odium. Now, for obvious reasons, I don't think Nintendo will ever actually use either of these names, but I'd still want to use names that spark curiosity in their choice. Not that I believe Sun and Moon didn't have layered titles, I just wish they weren't so easy to peel back. I'd want to blur the lines a little bit, maybe cross a few barriers that haven't been crossed before. Make the games edgier, and cater to the slowly maturing audience that makes up the majority of the fandom these days.

In case you're wondering, eminence is a word that means 'fame, royalty,' while odium means 'intense hatred.' Make of those what you will.
Wink

Well, that's it for Wednesday's post! I know this one was a bit shorter, but this is a much more discussion-based post than some of my others, and I really want to hear what you all have to say. Keep reading everyone, for on Saturday I debut a new series over in the Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Etc. forum! Be on the lookout for that!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
What Would You Name Your Pokémon Version? - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Oct 18, 2017, 08:21 PM