Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Would You Name Your Pokémon Version? - with 0kamii
@0kamii

Thanks for the tag!

Id probably name my Pokemon game Pokemon Illusion, named after one of my all time favorite Pokemon - Zorua

It would take place in Unova, many years after the events of Black 2 and White 2. It would follow a storyline that would occur as if Ghetsis achieved his liberation plans. You travel through a Unova sprawling with life and color only to find out that it was an illusion all along. Zoruark created the perfect world as an illusion after Ghetsis successfully created his perfect world. A world with less Pokemon and no trainers. You would fight against Ghetsis and in the end, defeat him once and for all, letting the region of Unova grow and prosper once more.

Upon Ghetsis' defeat, wormholes begin to open up around Unova, sending Grimsley, who now spends his time elsewhere from the elite four, to Alola, along with Ghetsis, who hides out. I kind of hope N or Ghetsis makes an appearence in USUM, as they are my favorite antagonists.

Well, there is my Pokemon game. Kind of dark, but would make for a great story.

-MM

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would You Name Your Pokémon Version? - with 0kamii - by MajesticMamoswine - Oct 19, 2017, 03:32 PM