Poll: Which starter will you choose in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon?
This poll is closed.
Rowlet
38.46%
5 38.46%
Popplio
30.77%
4 30.77%
Litten
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Why I'm NOT Soft-resetting for a Shiny Starter in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon!
Aye, definitely won't be going for that again.

Pretty much made an account to post on the topic. :P
Wanted to play through a new gen for the first time with a shiny on my team, so I decided I'd SR for Litten in Moon. I got the game on release and started the ol' soft resettin'. I kept going, and going, and going, and...
Half a friggin' year later I finally got it. 6279 SRs; about 313 hours!

And that just two days before Breath of the Wild came out! So needless to say it took me a good while to get around to Alola, and trying to avoid spoilers during that whole time was absolute torture!

However, that moment when you finally get it to shine? Absolutely brilliant! In that moment it becomes all so worth it!
When I finally got back around to SuMo after two months of losing myself in BOTW (completing the game, minus all Koroks) I decided I was gonna do a shiny playthrough! I mean, I was able to make it through the hunt for my little 'Bai Hu', and getting a couple more shinies couldn't take that long, right?
And right I was! Ended up getting shiny Wimpod in just a single soft reset! Pichu took me 243 SOS, and Fomantis just 32! Then I topped my team off with a beautiful little shiny Mimikyu at 432 eggs!~

But going into Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon I'm most certainly not gonna go for shinies. Well, maybe one or two... Maybe.
BUT NO STARTERS! D':

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I'm NOT Soft-resetting for a Shiny Starter in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by Austral - Nov 15, 2017, 09:36 AM