Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] January Meet and Greet - A New Year's Treat
Extremely late with this but thanks for the tag taco Big Grin So far i crashed into the new year like a train wreck and still haven't gotten my shiny rowlet after 3 months Angry Angry Angry

1. What is your favorite Poketuber?

Adrive and Smk gaming are the two main poketubers i watch mainly because they do alot of shiny hunting and are just entertaining to watch.

2. Best Pokemon Form? (This is any pokemon that goes by the same name, but has a different appereance)

Giratina lord of the underworld with a magnificent shiny and an origin form befitting of the world he rules over and overall one of the best legendary design imo.

3. Best Roto-Power/O-Power?

Unfortunately the gods of pokemon has not blessed me yet with the shiny rowlet i desire so i haven't actually played ultra moon yet henceforth i haven't seen what rotom can do in the game.

Honestly Losing my mind while sitting here with 27 thousand+ sr for a shiny rowlet i could've had a higher chance of getting for by breeding .... but you know pride and stuff so i'm stick with it till i get it Tongue soon i hope
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: January Meet and Greet - A New Year's Treat - by Sharkfang2193 - Jan 13, 2018, 11:23 PM