Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] RetroTyphlosion's VGC18 Trick Room Team!
seems pretty good, I faced someone with a similar team at Dallas. I would recommend removing moonblast from cresselia, since it's there for dragons which ice beam also covers. With the bulk cresselia has, I would recommend a support move such as helping hand, recycle(not highly recommended), weather control (rain dance, sunny day), or ally switch (if you want to be THAT person).
For Araquanid, I would adjust its EVs to try and live a hit or two in case if you run into other trick room teams or don't get trick room up for some reason. I probably wouldn't run toxic due to fini, but that's a personal choice.

I would probably work with a bulkier heatran with defensive investments as well, you would have to check what hurts your team for that.

One threat I do see to your team is sand, whether it is T-tar, mega t-tar or sand offense, it can probably defeat a trick room user or dark z. I don't see too much to handle tyranitar outside of ferrothorn. But I don't know the team as well as you, I will defer to your judgement.

Overall, it seems really solid. Especially with trick room becoming more viable with the increase in fast offense. I look forward to hearing how the team does!
Resident pun-lover and VGC teambuilding enthusiast
twitter.com/arctero

Messages In This Thread
RE: RetroTyphlosion's VGC18 Trick Room Team! - by Arctero - Feb 2, 2018, 03:57 PM