Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] RetroTyphlosion's VGC18 Trick Room Team!
@Hojunhu All right, I really appreciate the moveset help! I think you might be right, and I will most likely edit my Pokemon's sets. However, you appear to have read my post wrong (or I didn't understand you completely). Porygon2 can OHKO a Lando, and so can Cress. I see what you mean about Zong and Ferro, though. It is incredibly convinient to have three setters, however, and I don't know what to do... any ideas? Ferro is used to combat T-tar (though Araquanid kills it quick too), and I like the idea of a grass type...  Huh

@Black Waterfall Ok, like those ideas too. Tapu Koko, however, completely falls apart under Trick Room and is an easy OHKO. A-Muk has low usage, and is completely walled by a STAB Flash Cannon; but you're right, I need to watch out for a Curse. I might be able to kill it before it can do much damage, though. And for Marowak, well, Araquanid trolls it. As for Zard-X, its not horribly popular, and Cresselia's Moonblast should prove effective, if I choose to keep it. If all else fails, I use my backup strategy: wall it out.

@Arctero You bring up a good point... Helping Hand, when paired with the right thing, could cause a quick one-shot... I've heard from you and Hojunhu to replace Toxic on Araquanid and change EVs on both him and Heatran ... I could drop the Attack ones and do it, and still be able to hit hard... As for T-tar, Cresselia and P2 have the Ice Power, and Araquanid is also super-effective.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
RE: RetroTyphlosion's VGC18 Trick Room Team! - by RetroTyphlosion - Feb 2, 2018, 05:30 PM