Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] RetroTyphlosion's VGC18 Trick Room Team!
IMO having multiple ways of setting TR is important, which you have, but Cress, Bronzong and Porygon2 are a little too passive to abuse TR. I think you lack a TR hard hitter like Mega Camerupt, Mega Abomasnow, Mega Mawile, Mega Ampharos etc, that can oblitarate teams under TR with alot of oumph. Heatran is pretty strong sure, but not enough IMO.

A suggestion I have is to stick with 2 Trick Room setters that fair well against different things. Bronzong feels a little reduntant, since you have Ferro with a slow Gyro Ball, and Cress as a Psychic Type, and you have Cress and Araquanid as Ground switch ins, and you don't have an Earthquake user that needs Levitate alongside it. I suggest considering Z-Trick Room on Cress, which ensures TR going up against Taunt, aswell as having a strong damage option on Cress in Z-Psychic/Psyshock. Porygon2 can be your second TR-setter, while replacing Bronzong with a stronger TR-Sweeper that fits your team, some examples mentioned above, but you can find one that synergizes best with the rest.

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda

Messages In This Thread
RE: RetroTyphlosion's VGC18 Trick Room Team! - by PerchPond - Feb 3, 2018, 06:33 AM