Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Are We All Playing? - Ep.3
Hey @TheAlmightySancho! Happy birthday man! 

I love discussions like these that show the forums isn't purely Pokémon, and allow for a bit of diversity. Onto the games, I guess!

Pokémon Platinum
[Image: pokemon-platinum-walkthrough-artwork.jpg]

After the recent completion of my Omega Ruby Nuzlocke, I decided I'd start another one. This time, it's one of my favorite iterations of Pokémon in Platinum. I just started it a half-hour ago! 

ESV: Skyrim - Special Edition
[Image: married_life_part_2_by_tprinces-d5xdvsq.png]

Funny enough, I've also been playing Skyrim Special Edition! It's been a good 6 months since I last played it, and after recently falling back into The Lord of the Rings and the Epic Fantasy genre once again, I felt it was as good a time as any to play through it again!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Master Mode
[Image: The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-art-3.jpg]
Over the last several months I've been working towards 100%-ing BotW on Master Mode. Zelda is my overall favorite game franchise, and BotW itself is one of my favorite games, so it almost feels like my duty as a fan to complete the game on Master Mode!

That's pretty much it as of right now. Incase you haven't noticed, I'm a big RPG guy, so I get tied down with games like these all the time. It always makes for a fun, monster-slaying, quest-completing weekend though!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are We All Playing? - Ep.3 - by ScottyThunder - Apr 21, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: What Are We All Playing? - Ep.3 - by Dova - Apr 21, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: What Are We All Playing? - Ep.3 - by Kris - Apr 21, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: What Are We All Playing? - Ep.3 - by gkh1997 - Apr 28, 2018, 05:08 AM