Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help for someone who really screwed up
@automanic 

I am sure you could find some people on here who would be willing to help you with your effort, unfortunately I have only a limited number of Pokémon on X/Y at the minute and would be unable to fill any large portion of your dex.   Undecided

I would recommend that you look at listing what you need for your Pokédex using something such as https://pokedextracker.com/ and stating the type of things you can offer in general since many people may want things in return. This way you can build up your collection gradually, with both your own efforts and support from others here I am sure you can build up the dex  Blush

As for providing you information I am not sure which information you are looking for but if you could be more specific I would be more than willing to try and help.

P.S. On the plus side after all that collecting you will be close to having a shiny charm in ultra moon which is great as if you have any intention of breeding Pokémon it is a great gen for you to work on, with IV tracking being easier than ever and the re-appearance of move tutors makes it very viable for joining the competitive battling side. If you are using a Pokémon from a different region and shiny charm your odds of a shiny baby are reduced to a 1/512  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help for someone who really screwed up - by Tenebris_Kane - May 12, 2018, 05:15 PM