Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help for someone who really screwed up
(May 12, 2018, 05:15 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @automanic 

I am sure you could find some people on here who would be willing to help you with your effort, unfortunately I have only a limited number of Pokémon on X/Y at the minute and would be unable to fill any large portion of your dex.   Undecided

I would recommend that you look at listing what you need for your Pokédex using something such as https://pokedextracker.com/ and stating the type of things you can offer in general since many people may want things in return. This way you can build up your collection gradually, with both your own efforts and support from others here I am sure you can build up the dex  Blush

As for providing you information I am not sure which information you are looking for but if you could be more specific I would be more than willing to try and help.

P.S. On the plus side after all that collecting you will be close to having a shiny charm in ultra moon which is great as if you have any intention of breeding Pokémon it is a great gen for you to work on, with IV tracking being easier than ever and the re-appearance of move tutors makes it very viable for joining the competitive battling side. If you are using a Pokémon from a different region and shiny charm your odds of a shiny baby are reduced to a 1/512  Big Grin

It's funny because I was using the Pokedex Tracker! I guess I kind of just don't know where to start because I had moved nearly all of my pokemon from X and Omega Ruby to Bank in order to be used for this Pokedex, so most of them can't be put back and I don't have much in those games now to use for trading. (At least I kept my ultimate favorites in those games because I didn't want to ruin the friendship/affection level I had with them. That includes the first Pokemon I ever got to level 100 is my Rayquaza in OR. I'm so glad he's safe ; ;" )

And actually, I do have the shiny charm in Ultra Moon. You only need to complete the regional Dex in Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Moon. It's unfortunate too, because I had said screw it to shiny hunting legendaries in Ultra Space in order to fill this Dex, so now I have these legendaries I can't use and can no longer SR for in Ultra Moon... 

I guess the information I was hoping to find would be how to "fix" them (basically cloning or hacking) or someone who can. It sounds so nasty but I just worked by butt off for a living Dex I can't even use!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help for someone who really screwed up - by automanic - May 14, 2018, 01:50 PM