Poll: Is Shiny Umbreon the best Shiny Eeveelution to you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] SLS- The Shiny Lunar Shop!*REVISED....AGAIN*
That is indeed quite the collection; thanks for pointing me here.
What's the Diancie got and what could I trade for it? Main reason I ask is because I got traded a certain shiny recently that was holding a random Diancite for whatever reason. XD

(Edit: Kind realized I should probably list my shinies, especially since the list has grown a little bit since my post., so here they are.)
(I'm also interested in the Darkrai. If none of these work for them I'll settle for just Darkrai; that's one of my favorite Pokes XD)

~ Level 100's ~
Manectric. Timid, Lightning Rod. Volt Switch, Overheat, Thunder Bolt, Hidden Power.
Lugia. Bold, Pressure. Psychic, Roost, Psyshock, Ice Beam. Pokerus cured.
Manaphy. Timid, Hydration. Tail Glow, Scald, Ice Beam, Psychic.
Gorebyss. Modest, Swift Swim. Psychic, Surf, Shell Smash, Ice Beam. Pokerus active.
Genesect. Hasty, Download. Techno Blast, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon and U-Turn. In a Cherish Ball and holding the Wishing Ribbon; this appears to be the 2013 event Genesect distributed in Japan for the movie. Why the other guy saw fit to make it hold a Diancite it can't use, I'll never know...

~ < 100 ~
Bloo (Ditto), level 10. Modest, Limber. Transform.
Camazots (Crobat), level 55. Calm, Inner Focus. Cross Poison, Haze, Acrobatics, Leech Life.
Joltik, level 5. Modest, Swarm. Thunderbolt, Bug Buzz, Volt Switch, Giga Drain.
Incineroar, level 34. Rash, Blaze. Darkest Lariat, Flamethrower, Outrage, Cross Chop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SLS- The Shiny Lunar Shop!*REVISED....AGAIN* - by LuxKaos - Jun 26, 2018, 05:28 PM