Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
Hey, 0kamii!

I'm new here, and I appreciate your warm welcome. I've just spent the last year getting back into Pokemon, after a very (very) long hiatus from the series, and I'm looking to introduce myself into casual competitive play sometime soon. In my search to find active, useful Pokemon-related sites, I came across this one, and I'm now happy to be a new member of the community.

Since you asked so nicely, I'm going to take a crack at answering your questions:

1.) I don't have any interest in LGPE personally, and I don't have a Switch yet. I could elaborate on the former point, but this doesn't seem like the kind of place to do that.

2.) I'm going to enjoy a deep-fried turkey at my parents' place outside of town, with a gathering of a couple dozen family members.

3.) Uh... this isn't actually a question at all. Hrm. Well, I once considered myself an artist (went to art school 'n e'rythang), but I can honestly say I've never drawn anything related to Pokemon. Perhaps I should change that.

...and some Tags:

@Tenebris_Kane
@0kamii
..and the newest guy:
@Jakob21

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by DrumminBeard - Nov 13, 2018, 03:58 PM