Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
As a new member who joined this month I'm looking around to get involved with discussion, so I'll jump in here.

1.) Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee release in less than two weeks, and this mod couldn't be more excited! Which one are you getting? If either.

They seem like really fun games I'd love to play, but unfortunately I just don't have the money to buy them. I'd buy Let's Go Eevee if given the chance, though. I've wanted to play a Pokémon game on my Switch ever since I bought the console.

2.) It's officially November. I'm sure you all have plans for the holiday. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?

Actually since I'm from Canada, I celebrated Thanksgiving last month with my family. It was pretty typical and nothing too special happened, but it was nice. Though, happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating it. I used to joke about it with some American friends I had years ago so that's always a nice memory about the holiday, even if I'm not celebrating it myself.

3.) Our unofficial mascot mon of the month, Autumn Sawsbuck, comes to us from the great artist on DeviantArt AnimeMan90. Not everyone is as talented as they are, but if you've drawn or saved anything pokémon-related, we'd love to see it!

This is some great art! Though I'm not as talented as this wonderful artist, I used to draw in my spare time when I was younger. A few years ago I revisited that old hobby and tried to design a dress based on a Pokémon after seeing someone on DeviantArt do the same thing. I either made mine based off the design of Luxray or Gardevoir, and I wish I could remember which it was or send a picture of it. Unfortunately I think I ended up getting rid of it, and I haven't found it in any of my sketchbooks I've gone through since I started to write this post.

I don't really know people here so I don't have my people to tag, but our newest member is @MrDark55 so I'm going to invite them to join discussion with the following questions:

1. What's your favourite Pokémon that isn't your favourite type?
2. If you could eat any item from the Pokémon games, which would you pick?
3. Are there any fond memories of playing Pokémon with people you want to share?

I'm also curious to hear what other people have to say, so if you want to pick up these questions and answer them yourself you're obviously more than welcome.
I'll be around this thread and look through it a bit from time to time, so expect to see me around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by Hikikomari - Nov 21, 2018, 01:50 PM