Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] December Meet and Greet - It's Snow Minor Feat
Ok so first of all I LOVE the picture you used at the top of the thread @FireTaco

1. Smash Ultimate is the newest game titles with pokemon out on the switch right now.  What are your thoughts about the new game ?

- I also don't own a switch and don't really follow switch news as it doesn't pertain to me. Also I had nothing to do with Pokemon till a few days ago so with a'll that in consideration I don't really have an opinion.

2. Since we won't be expecting a main steam pokemon game for a while thanks to the release of the Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, what games while you be playing in the meantime?

-  I have a copy of Pokemon X with only one badge and a blank copy of OR whic will occupy me for a while I also need to beat Pokemon gold on my 2ds some time. Away from Pokemon I will probably continue to play the heck out of Fallout 76 and I have quite enjoyed playing a pure mage in Oblivion so I'll continue with that.

3. Seeing as the New Year is comming around the corner, what are some resolutions that you want follow when 2019 hits?

- For the New Year I want to definitely put more focus into school so I can continue to be in advanced classes through HS (and maybe walk away with some college cred). I also want to continue and expand upon my current workout routine so when Football season rolls around I can be even better (as Ill have to be considering it will be high school football which is way more demanding then middle school) as a lineman. Finally I want to make sure I do what I've been doing this year in regards to my money and how I conserve an don't spend all at once as I had the record of doing prior to this year.

4. Since its getting to be the colder months in the US, what is your favourite Ice type Pokemon?

I like Frosslass quite a bit thanks to Pokemon Conquest and it is probably my favorite Ice type. I also like Beartic, Avalugg and Alolan Ninetails. As for shiny it goes to Glailee easily.

Now to broaden the conversation I'll tag the three newest members @Howlheart200 @kajiban and @TheMythicalMew and ask: 
What is your favorite thing to do in Pokemon and why?

To anwser this myself Id say that I love to breed Pokemon. The process can be tedious, but when you see a 6iv egg moved Pokemon overflowing with potential, and you made it, it gives a huge since of accomplishment. I also shiny hunt every now and then.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ

Messages In This Thread
RE: December Meet and Greet - It's Snow Minor Feat - by Dova - Dec 8, 2018, 10:39 PM