Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Bring or bring not back NationalDex in Sword & Shield ?
This is a very contentious topic, my friend. I'd bet that this is why you haven't seen a topic on it already here. Where it is brought up elsewhere, toxicity and personal attacks are often not far behind.

That said, I would venture a guess that anyone willing to respond to your post about it (and indeed, anyone who still visits a Pokémon-related fan forum site like this one at all) is probably on board with playing Sword and Shield anyway; despite the National Dex controversy. Note that hardly anyone is excited to play a Pokémon game that doesn't include all of the Pokémon; it's just that some people are not as bothered by this as others.

Additionally, it's hard to have a "discussion" about something like this, when it's:

a.) an old topic at this point; with the official Game Freak announcement to cut the national dex being now 3.5 months old (yes, it happened, and it is REAL; NO going back)
b.) such a divisive topic that most people who have an opinion about it, are unlikely to change their mind about how they feel, through conversation.

Like it or not, the Pokémon community has lost (and will continue to lose) many of its most enthusiastic members in 2019; as a direct result of this PERMANENT change in policy. There's not much else to say...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring or bring not back NationalDex in Sword & Shield ? - by DrumminBeard - Sep 24, 2019, 08:10 AM