Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat!

1. Generation 8 gave us Galrian Forms for quite a few Pokemon, I like a lot of them, but what's your Favourite?
    I'm not sure I have a favourite to be honest. I do know that as a fellow bearded being, I do appreciate Galarian Meowth.

2. The Game Awards is coming up this month, exciting! What was your favourite game of 2019?
    Honestly, Pokemon Sword and Shield are really top notch games. Other really good ones released this year to be of note are Luigi's Mansion, Man of Medan, and Death Stranding looks interesting to say the least.

3. While Sword and Shield are a lot of fun, it can't be helped to wonder what is next. That said, what do you want next for the mainline games?
    I want breeding to be more customizable again. Egg moves got hugely nerfed and therefore a lot of the breeds are the same. I want to be able to do more again in my favourite mechanic of the game.

@Typhlosion777! As one of the new members, what brought you here and what do you think will keep you here?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades

Messages In This Thread
RE: December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat! - by Hojunhu - Dec 1, 2019, 06:50 AM