Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
(Jun 7, 2015, 02:34 PM)Yuoh Wrote: I recently saw Death Parade, and it has quickly become one of my favorite animes of all time. It has this unique way of presenting an idea, and then making you look at that idea in a different way in the following episode. Very creative, frequently dark, and filled with a lot more heart than I would have otherwise expected. It also has one of the catchiest opening songs I have ever heard for an anime (check out the band Bradio too, they're ridiculously skilled).

In addition, I saw Baccano for the first time a little while ago, and it's a freakin' masterpiece. If you haven't seen Baccano yet, do yourself a favor. Also, watch it with the English dub, because the humor the English voice actors were able to interject into the series is just amazing (seriously, they add a lot to the already awesome story).

I've been trying to watch baccano! got stuck on episode 2 but I'll definitely give it another go soon. not that the rest of Kill La Kill I'm gonna give that a rewatch...that's a hilarious show :P

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Evyii - Apr 13, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Yuoh - Jun 7, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by EspeonKing - Jul 29, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Kiid - Nov 23, 2016, 12:28 PM