Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] The Wicked Ranch: Competitive Bred Matching Ball Mons
(Mar 7, 2015, 10:39 PM)Pokeanu Wrote: I'll try to make time for claiming the Pokemon, is the Mantyke ready? Got my Salamence just chillin' over here.
It is (The trade shop will be open tomorrow)
(Mar 8, 2015, 01:19 AM)Max99 Wrote: I dont have many BR competetives because i have not ev trained or leveled up all of them but if you are okay with it, I have 5 IV jolly/adamant rough skin gible in luxury ball, 5 IV timid gastly in luxury ball, 5 IV adamant scraggy in luxury ball, and 5 IV rattled (HA) for swift swim Cubchoo in dive ball w/ EMs, night slash, avalanche and encore. If you dont want one of those i guess i have some brs i can let go of.

EDIT: If you want I can ev train and level up one or two of these?

EDIT the EDIT: If you have some pokemon you want to get BR (non legendaries) I can breed and train them and if they arent available in alpha sapphire you can trade me the required pokemon and I'll breed and train them. As you probably notice I'am adicted to matching pokeballs...
If you could train a Gible/Scraggy or Cubchoo (either of this 3) I could bread you the 2 mons you want Smile
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon

Messages In This Thread
reply - by MasterImpsy - Mar 3, 2015, 01:36 PM
reply - by MasterImpsy - Mar 3, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: - by MasterImpsy - Mar 4, 2015, 04:55 PM
LF > Mantyke - by Pokeanu - Mar 5, 2015, 07:09 AM
Giveaway - by Pokeanu - Mar 5, 2015, 07:32 AM
RE: The Wicked Ranch: Competitive Bred Matching Ball Mons - by Wicked13 - Mar 8, 2015, 03:46 PM