Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Mega Scizor Moveset - Physical Attacker
(May 13, 2015, 04:13 AM)GMX Wrote: The first build is amazing, i really like that bulk.. aah if only it had enough attack to OHKO Sylveon without SD it would be the perfect set, but i guess that's something that only a Life Orb Scizor can do.

Yeah I notice that every time I faced a Sylveon (and eventually bulky 252 HP Mega Gardevoir) in Battle Spot 52 Atk or 252 Atk Mega Scizor can't even ohko these two without getting one Sword Dance up. Technically Mega Scizor just needs to be at +1 but intimidators like Landorus-T or Scrafty love to switch in (though they won't like having their item knock off). I think you have to deal about 20% prior damage to either Sylveon or Gardevoir just so for the Sword Dance set can actually OHKO. That's probably the few flaws Mega Scizor since it can't hold items as it would love to get these kills and more 2hkos with Bullet Punch.

By the way I forgot to mention that you can "flip" the defense and special defense evs investment around and still keep the bulk. I think the only differences notice were Mega Scizor can tank 3 Shadow Balls from non boosted 252 Satk Aegislash and Close Combat against Terrakion now has a small chance of a 2HKO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (VGC) Mega Scizor- Attack (Physical) - by Justin - May 13, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Mega Scizor Moveset - Attack (Physical) - by Black117 - May 13, 2015, 10:25 AM