Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Powersave Requests - Leave your FC, IGN, and Request!
@SweetGM -
Togekiss
-Change Air Slash to Air Cutter - (dunno if I'll be able to do that, but I'll look into it)
-And give it 31 all IV's

Dragalgea
-Adaptability Ability - (I know for sure I cannot change abilities, I tried this already)
-Modest Nature
- All 31 Ivs
-And change dragon pulse to draco meteor - (same with the Togekiss)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Shev
Powersave has a limit of what it can do. Like, I cannot poof up a pokemon out of nothing..I can only modify IVs, EVs, Natures, Names, Pokeball, Gender, and some other tiny modifications.
I cannot modify abilities or moves(I think).
Sorry Sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@srushj11
I don't think I can change the moves. I can do everything else you requested though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Carrb
Powersaves doesn't generate pokemon..that's poke gen.
If you have these pokemon with the abilities, I can do the IVs and EVs for you. As for movesets, you might be out of luck Sad
twitch.tv/thejustinflynn Moderator
The Before October Crew? [Sept. 30, 2014]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powersave Requests - Leave your FC, IGN, and Request! - by Hanasumi - Jul 14, 2015, 11:58 PM