Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Moderators & View Discussion
I'm really sorry that you're upset about this. Let me try my best to help here.
I can't help but feel a little targeted here, thinking you're talking about me here. I'm not really sure what to say if you are, it's not like I force people to comment on myself, you know? None of the mods here are trying to seem more important than anyone. All I have is a cool emblem, really. Otherwise I'm just another human like you who plays Pokemon. Just kinda stings to read this and have myself feel like some sort of enemy to you.

That aside, this may just be in my head.

Moving on to your recent post, on your team. I looked at it and I must say it's very nice. Not only is it a good team, but you did a great job on the write up. Let me try and explain on maybe why it didn't get any feedback? None of these are bad things either, so please don't take this the wrong way.

1. The team is simple. PLEASE understand that this isn't a bad thing. Standard teams are very good, and are very consistent. The best teams are simple or standard. However, because of that; It lowers the chances of people leaving feedback. This can mean 2 things. One being: "I've already seen teams like this before, so I'll move on." or two: "This team doesn't really have any holes in it, so I have no advice to give" both ending with the viewer not commenting.

2. A lot of our members are young, and in school now. So not everyone is briefing the site.

3. As Luisito stated, not everyone is a battler. However this doesn't mean they won't view it. I don't breed but even I look around the breeding forum, just to see whats up.

4. Everyone is kind of in a foul mood with Pokemon lately. A lot of people are bored from ORAS and XY since they were rather similar. and a lot of members have a bad taste in their mouth because of worlds. So a lot of members just kinda lurk and browse, and you used to.

5. As already stated, you're newer to these people because you lurked. Honestly all the comments I get are from friends and people I talk to frequently on this site. Make some friends, everyone here would be happy to talk to you; I'm sure of it.

Basically, please don't take it to heart. With people being in school, people becoming bored of Pokemon, etc etc it can be tough to get what you want.
I understand completely. You worked really hard on your team, and your write up; and you're bummed no one really has anything to say. But I'm letting you know right now: It's a very strong and good team. You have ways to hit all top 5 megas super effectively, ontop of being able to deal with the top 10 threats. It's solid and it really doesn't have any huge holes in it.

and finally, I don't really know how us mods can really help. As I said, not everyone is a battler and we can't force people to comment. Even if we did make a "post of the day" that wouldn't guarantee people would comment. Not to mention the site isn't used daily by most users excluding us mods and a few other members.

I don't really know how to help you, honestly. The best I can do is show it around to friends but I can't make anyone comment, you know?
I'm still very sorry either way, I hate to see people down, ya'know?
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
Moderators & View Discussion - by Bright_Shadow21 - Aug 25, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by terrorkid94 - Aug 25, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 25, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by ChaseInfinity - Aug 25, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by PKPatriot56 - Aug 25, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 25, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Rogue - Aug 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Marcusube - Aug 25, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Rogue - Aug 26, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by ChaseInfinity - Aug 26, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 26, 2015, 12:56 PM