Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who has been playing since Red/Blue/Yellow?
My God, I still have my Red cartrigde in the drawer of my desk. I was so excited when I received it in the summer of 2000 with a yellow Game Boy Color bought by my father. Still remember how fun were the battles with my friends via the famous link cable.  :D

Fun facts:

1) I still don't know how, but the first time i played pokemon I lost myself in the viridian forest and continuing to spam ember against weedle, caterpie & Co. I reached the lvl.36 with my charmander. The result was that I beated Brock, the first Gym Leader, with a Charizard;  KappaHD

2) Thanks to a sticker album I was certain that Mr. Mime was a previous evolution of Mewtwo. So I started to train him until lvl 80 + or - when I reached the Unknown Dungeon.  Blush At least i can say that destroy my friends with my Super Mime was amazing and glorious.  :D

[Image: NLhQj4P.png]
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has been playing since Red/Blue/Yellow? - by Kira9181 - Sep 9, 2015, 06:06 AM