Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need a hand on completing my Doubles TR Team
Hey, I'm not the most familiar with the VGC format but I think I there are a few changes I can suggest.

Firstly this team looks like, although it would function okay outside of it, trick room really improves the functionality of it. While Cresselia is very bulky, it very much appreciates Fake out support to avoid getting double targeted and to prevent being spored by Amoonguss (which seems to be a big weakness to this team, and just a pain in the *** for TR teams in general). I would recommend replacing conkeldurr with either Scrafty or Hariyama. Scrafty is nice for the intimidate, while Hariyama is nice for the higher base attack and only a 2x weakness to fairies.

I would suggest replacing stealth rock on Rhyperior for Drill run. This will give you an option against Wide guard Aegislash. I would also probably replace stone edge for rock slide for the spread damage to prevent redirection, chance to flinch, higher accuracy and still picking up most of the necessary KOs.

It would also be nice to know what you have EVd each member to survive. Considering my lack of experience with Dusclops I'm not sure whether there is a better option, but other than spreading burns I don't think it does enough for the team. I would personally try to find and option which is still bulky with access to status which can still apply offensive pressure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need a hand on completing my Doubles TR Team - by RebornFX - Sep 29, 2015, 06:14 PM