Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
How well did you do in the 151 Challenge?
141/151, funny how they all slip from your mind the moment you have to put them in a list.

If Pokemon Z is announced, do you think it's a good idea? Or would you prefer an entirely new generation?

I think there's more to tell about the Kalos region. X and Y felt really empty in that aspect. So Pokemon Z is a nice opportunity to do it once more, with feeling.

What's your favourite Pokemon Lore / Mystery / Conspiracy?
Every Pokémon game you see hints of an old civilization whose ruins and writings can be found throughout the Pokémon world. I would love to see more of this, maybe even a game where uncovering the mysteries of this old civilization is a large part of the game, instead of fighting off another evil team that wants world domination.  Dodgy

If you were a Pokemon, Which one would you be and why?
The pokemon that fits my personality is Xatu.
I'm always looking at the past and think about the future. So much even that I often do not notice the present.

Besides Playing Pokemon, What are your favourite hobbies?
Playing drums, playing bass guitar, playing Shogi, playing and collecting old videogames. Painting minifigures, acting, writing, cooking, reading and drinking coffee. I'm sure I forgot something, though...   :D  

Messages In This Thread
Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Sep 18, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Gondaj - Sep 20, 2015, 06:31 AM