Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
How well did you do in the 151 Challenge?
102/151  :D

If Pokemon Z is announced, do you think it's a good idea? Or would you prefer an entirely new generation?
I think that if Pokemon Z would be able to show new things about the Pokemon story and lore, but if it's going to be the same thing as X and Y than i rather them work on a New Generation, but i would understand if they need to make Pokemon Z in between so they have time to make the new generation. They might even use Pokemon Z to test out how the audience will like certain things so that they can better prepare the next generation.

What's your favourite Pokemon Lore / Mystery / Conspiracy?
One of my favorites is the ghost girl in "Black and White" and "Black 2 and White 2" where the girl is waiting to give back an item that was given by Cresselia.

If you were a Pokemon, Which one would you be and why?
I would be a starter Pokemon like Cyndaquil! It would be fun to see what a Pokemon trainers adventure through a Pokemon's perspective is like.

Besides Playing Pokemon, What are your favourite hobbies?
I like to watch people play and talk about games and other things on youtube. I like to draw art. Some other games I play is Monster Hunter, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Super Smash Bros 4. I like to watch anime and cartoons.

Messages In This Thread
Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Sep 18, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by RairaiThepie - Sep 20, 2015, 02:26 PM