Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support
(Oct 12, 2015, 05:35 PM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 05:03 PM)Shachi Wrote: After trying both in about 25 matches eatch i found that i prefer sitrus over leftovers. I heals more it seems. Sure it's a 1 time thing, but makes a 2HKO in to a 3HKO. Tho i only use an EV spread similar to that or Mr.Parks. as knock off is physical and that's what scares me most.

Yeah there's a reason why Sitrus Berry is far more common, on most teams its the superior choice.

As for your fear of Knock Off, the main Pokemon you will see it on is Bisharp and Landorus-T. Both sets get OHKOd by Bisharp's knock off and both survive Landorus-T's knock off (Both 252+ atk, bish with LO). The defence EVs are more for taking multiple neutral or resisted physical hits and just being more universally bulky than just specially.

Scrafty runs knock off too. I have bisharp, lando and scrafty and run knock off on all of them cause it's a great move. Just put in wich ever has the better synergy with the team im making.
And lando T with coice band is appearing alot at 1600+ rating, cause I've met a few who was able to OHKO me, And to outlive that i must go with 252HP and 252 def, so i went back to cresselia as my trickroom setter.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Messages In This Thread
[VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by RebornFX - Oct 11, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: [VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by Shachi - Oct 12, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: [VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by RebornFX - Oct 12, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: [VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by Shachi - Oct 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: [VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by Justin - Oct 13, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: [VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by Shachi - Oct 13, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: [VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by Black117 - Oct 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: [VGC] Gothitelle Moveset - Support - by Shachi - Oct 13, 2015, 05:16 PM