Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
(Nov 14, 2015, 09:57 AM)Eckley Wrote: Share with us:
  • After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?
  • If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?
  • What is your favourite game and why?
  • If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  • If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)

Pokemon Yellow, Red and Blue!! Plus we can trade using wireless connections :D

If I were announced for Smash, I would definitely be a MegaMan/Pacman hybrid character.

Sonic Rush Adventure is my favourite game. Fast paced platforming with a lot of exploration, not to mention the soundtrack and the fact that Dr. Eggman wasn't the main villain in this plot. The environments were unique as well especially Haunted Ship and Sky Babylon. Haven't played the game yet? GO PLAY IT!

So many places in the world! It depends really. Shopping - Manhattan, Exploration - Japan, Vacation - Bahamas/St. Lucia.

My first wish is for the ability to manipulate matter, time and space (meaning to change terrains, create objects limited to my imagination, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis etc.)

My second wish is for a world where people are able to easily understand each other and work together for peace.

My third wish would be to restore the Earth to a state where we had 100% habitable climate everywhere on the planet, less to no natural disasters and no pollution
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Nov 14, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Marcusube - Nov 14, 2015, 11:22 AM